Visa Waiver Program
You are eligible to apply for admission under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) if you:
- Intend to enter the United States for 90 days or less for business, pleasure or transit
- Have a valid passport lawfully issued to you by a Visa Waiver Program country
- Have authorization to travel via the Electronic System for Travel Authorization
- Are a citizen or national of one of the Visa Waiver Program countries listed below:
Andorra, Estonia, Ireland, Monaco, Singapore, Taiwan, Australia, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, Slovakia, United Kingdom, Austria, France, Japan, New Zealand, Slovenia, Belgium, Germany, Latvia , Norway, South Korea, Brunei, Greece, Liechtenstein, Portugal, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Lithuania, Republic of Malta, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Luxembourg, San Marino, Switzerland, Chile.
Before you begin this application, make sure that you have a valid passport and credit card available. This application will only accept the following credit cards: MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover (JCB, Diners Club). You can pay with Wester Union, paypal or More transfer too.
Select this option if:
- You are a citizen or eligible national of a Visa Waiver Program country.
- You are currently not in possession of a visitor's visa.
- Your travel is for 90 days or less.
- You plan to travel to the United States for business or pleasure.